Link.Builders is a highly ambitious project aiming to change how SEO professionals buy links. Our client approach is that we are open, transparent and never add broker fees – three things you rarely see in the link buying space today. We are becoming more and more data-driven and in a near future, we will see our algorithms outperforming the human mind when it comes to rankings. Are you interested in joining a start-up with high ambitions and big goals? If so, you might be our next Head of Outreach.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
Outreach is a vital part of Link.Builders success and the Head of Outreach will be responsible for supplying our clients with the domains they are requiring. As a Head of Outreach, it is your responsibility to set up highly effective processes and automated communications in order to make the job as efficient as possible. You will have two people in your team and you can expect your team to grow over time. You will also have our tech team helping you in order to develop new features and automated workflows.
You will work closely with the project leader and Head of Client Success to ensure we meet our client’s needs and surpass them. It is your responsibility to set up the team in the most effective way possible and you will get a budget to help you do so.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Minimum 1-year experience in SEO outreach
- Good negotiation skills
- You understand off-page SEO, how links are affecting rankings and you can value a link
- You have a creative approach where you find new and effective ways to reach higher the success rates
- A holistic view of our business and clients’ needs and the ability to determine where the focus should be at the specific time
- Identify new key opportunities through networking and a proactive approach
- You consider yourself flexible and open to changes
- Instead of seeing obstacles, you’re looking for the opportunities
- You are good with excel and have a good analytic ability
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and can easily adapt to new software and appreciate it
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US?
- A competitive salary
- A place in our office in Soho including gym, sauna and restaurants
- Free weekly lunches
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Possibility to work remotely (but we want your base to be in Malta)
- Travels to conferences to represent Link.Builders
- A great, friendly, team