BILINGUAL CONTENT WRITER – LINK.BUILDERS
Are you ready to embark on an epic adventure with a team that’s as unstoppable as a viral cat video? Look no further! Link.Builders seek the brightest and most fearless minds to join our SEO software start-up.
Who are we, you ask? Well, we’re not your average corporate drones. We’re a squad of young, vibrant, open-minded individuals aiming to shake up the link-building world. We live and breathe all things SEO, and our mission is simple: to create the most mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, and awe-inspiring off-page SEO tool ever known to humankind. Join the joyride!
We are now seeking a Content Writer & Coordinator to join the Link.Builders family. We are looking for someone with great attention to grammar and spelling but also tech-savvy and eager to pick up on new trends.
You will be responsible for coordinating content – producing content on your own and coordinating and requesting from external partners.
You will be part of the Client Success Team. This team is responsible for Outreach, Content and Order Coordination, and you must be open to stepping in and helping out in any other areas where the team might need help and request help from your team members when you feel it’s needed.
- Coordinate content delivery, ensuring it is timely and aligns with our clients’ instructions.
- Craft engaging, SEO-enhanced content
- Collaborate effectively with the Client Success Team, including Outreach, Content & Order Coordination, to prioritise the right content and enhance the processes
- Validate originality and high-quality standards of content by using plagiarism and AI-detection software
- Proofread and edit content to eliminate errors and inconsistencies
- Utilise various AI tools and prompts to enhance content writing
- Stay current with SEO and content writing best practices
- Proactively seek out and implement ways to refine content processes and improve quality
Requirements & Skills
- Proficiency in at least two languages, both in speech and writing
- Proven experience in the field of content writing
- High attention to detail, particularly in the areas of grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with AI-based software and adept at utilizing various prompts
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & How Content is Affecting SEO
You will get:
- A competitive salary
- A place in our office in Soho including gym, sauna and restaurants
- Free weekly lunches
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Office Events
- A great, friendly, team
To apply – please send your CV to email@example.com
Some of your future colleagues
- Team Interview: Daniel Larsson…a big part of my job is to make sure we can supply our clients according to the needs they have. Daniel Larsson, Outreach Expert at Link.Builders He’s been part of the Link.Builders Team since basically day 1, and he’s seen the platform develop from being a […]
- Team Interview: Jimena Gamboa BaragañoI’m sure Link.Builders will be THE one tool every SEO expert uses daily to track, buy, sell links and more! Jimena Gamboa, Project Manager at Link.Builders If you’re an existing client of ours you most likely already came across our her. She’s been with Link.Builders since the […]
- Meet Our Latest Team Member: MaddisonI honestly am surprised by the kindness of each member of the team and their willingness to help in any situation. The group cohesion is impeccable! Maddison O. Nardin We are happy and proud to announce that another talent has decided to join our journey and become […]
- Meet Our Latest Team Member: WesleyWhat sets us apart is the dedication of the people in the company – I know this sounds cliche, but when I joined this team, I quickly understood how motivated they all are in making sure we deliver nothing but the best. Wesley Kock, the new Head […]