ACCOUNTANT – LINK.BUILDERS
Do you want to be part of a team determined to create the world’s best off-page SEO tool?
Link.Builders is an SEO tool created for advanced SEO professionals and built to make link building easy, transparent, and scalable. Our focus has been on tech and data-driven SEO, and we believe we are on the right path to fulfil our vision: to create the world’s best off-page SEO tool.
We are now looking for an Accountant to join the Link.Builders family. We are looking for someone who can work independently and has a problem-solving attitude.
You will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets and support our team and CFO. This is a broad role which also includes various administrative and office-related tasks.
Accountant responsibilities include reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on our business’s financial position, liquidity and cash flows, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Responsibilities related to Accounting
- Track client invoices, match with orders and support the Project Leader and CFO with administrative tasks
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Initiate meetings and report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Track and support the sales team with budget-related goals
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Responsibilities related to Admin / Office Admin
- Ensure the office is well taken care of
- Order and set up deals with merchandise providers
- Assist in company events
- Assist employees in government-related necessities
- Prepare new employees with hardware and office space
- Ensure snacks and drinks are available in the office
Requirements & Skills
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures in Malta, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Xero
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
You will get:
- A competitive salary
- A place in our office in Soho including gym, sauna and restaurants
- Free weekly lunches
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Possibility to work remotely (but we want your base to be in Malta)
- Office Events
- A great, friendly, team
To apply – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org